Petspiration (World Animal Day)

title

I think we’re all inspired by our pets, and by animals in general. Their wisdom reaches far beyond their years. They are our knowledgeable, intelligent advisors. They are our mentors. That is why I have compiled a list of ways my pets have helped me through all the trials and tribulations of day-to-day life.

Suggesting quality literature for me to read.

img_2389

“The books that help you most are those which make you think the most. The hardest way of learning is that of easy reading; but a great book that comes from a great thinker is a ship of thought, deep freighted with truth and beauty.”

– Pablo Neruda

Using their outstanding spelling and grammar skills to help me edit my work.

14536715_1223439697677905_1683102077_o“I put myself in the place of the listener when editing my writing. The last thing that I want to do is be preached at and told who to be or what to think when listening to an artist. However, I do want to be inspired. There’s a fine line.”

– Macklemore

Sharing the secret to a productive study routine.

14513784_1222685931086615_651163233_o

“Productivity – the amount of output delivered per hour of work in the economy – is often viewed as the engine of progress in modern capitalist economies. Output is everything. Time is money. The quest for increased productivity occupies reams of academic literature and haunts the waking hours of C.E.O.s and finance ministers.”

– Tim Jackson

Making sure I understand the importance of expressing myself in a way that accurately depicts emojis.

14522317_1223428434345698_1730570905_o

“It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.”

– Albert Einstein

Ensuring I pack the essentials in preparation for a busy day.

img_6054

“Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.”

– Joseph Addison

Showing me how chaos can spark creativity.

img_3349“Chaos in the world brings uneasiness, but it also allows the opportunity for creativity and growth.”

– Tom Barrett

And finally, being the ultimate, shining example of purity of the soul.

img_0603

“…Pure as an angel, sweet as love.”

– Charles Maurice de Talleyrand