World Compliment Day: Our bloggers say thanks!

Our student bloggers tell us what they’re thankful for or who they’re thankful to on World Compliment Day.

JasonJason

“Without the support of my parents from my first years of school until now, I wouldn’t have the knowledge I have or be the person that I am. Thank you!” 🙂

Jason - World Compliment Day

SaraSara2

Sara would like to thank the shuttle bus drivers for being her saviours in this hot weather. Going between campuses isn’t so bad when you’ve got the ever-so-friendly drivers getting you there safe and sound for free!

Compliment Day _Sara

MaddieMaddie

Oops! Every piece of feedback helps… In honour of #WorldComplimentDay, student blogger Maddie has a special message for all the lecturers and tutors at QUT. “It takes a very strong person to read through an exceptionally awful essay, particularly when the paragraphs are hideously long. Thank you for working so hard to helps us get to where we need to be. The workload is huge for QUT staff too, but they handle it well with grace and a good sense of humour.”

Compliment Day_Maddie

BrendanBrendan

“Thank you Brisbane City Council for the best study zone on campus – the Botanic Gardens!”

Compliment Day _Brendan

Laura

LauraStudent Digital Ambassador Laura says, “surviving uni would be impossible without the support of my friends, whether its meeting up for chats and coffee during exam time or introducing me to cool new student clubs and activities. I think my friends deserve one big ol’ compliment for being hilarious, supportive and truly fantastic people. Pictured here is my friend Amelia, also a digital ambassador who first introduced me to the program.”

Compliment day_Laura

Tell someone how awesome they are this #WorldComplimentDay!