University of Macau:
Eligibility: UG & PG / All Faculties
Location: The university’s campus is in Taipa; the smaller of the two islands in the Chinese special administrative region of Macao (formerly a Portuguese colony), 2.5 km from Macau Peninsula and east of the Lesser Hengqin Island of Zhuhai, Guangdong Province. Taipa Island has expanded dramatically in recent years as a result of the region’s rapid economic development and Macau’s 1999 return to China.
The University of Macau (UM) overlooks the Pearl River’s estuary, and commands a panoramic view of Macao Peninsula, mainland China, and the South China Sea.
Discipline Area of Interest for Business Students:
- Information Management
- Business Economics
- Hospitality and Gaming Management
- Business Administration
- Science and Technology
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Health Sciences
- Institute of Chinese Medical Sciences
- Honours College
- University of Macau was the first and currently the largest university in Macau, a former Portuguese colony
- The university offers Doctoral, Master’s and Bachelor’s degree programs. English is the main medium of instruction, although certain programs are taught in Chinese, Portuguese and Japanese.
- The Faculty of Business Administration is the largest faculty in the university enrolling about one-third of the undergraduate.
University of Macau Wesbite: http://www.umac.mo/index.html