New in Semester 2? Welcome! Returning after Semester 1? Welcome back!
Whether you are new to QUT or returning refreshed from break and ready to tackle another semester, QUT Library has plenty to offer you. Now is the time to:
- Attend a short workshop about writing, researching or referencing.
- Plan your weekly schedule and organise your readings so you can stay ahead with your study all semester.
- Print off some handy templates for note-taking, and get some tips for writing, working in teams and preparing for exams.
- Brush up on referencing and citing skills with QUT cite|write.
- Do an online research and study skills tutorial in your own time and at your own pace.
- Get your questions answered by one of our friendly Library Helpdesk staff.
- Book a Study Solutions appointment to get individual assistance with that first assignment (bookings open soon, appointments start from week 3).
- Enter your assignment deadlines into Assignment Calculator to generate suggested timelines that will help you get things done on time and with less stress. And there are links to heaps of useful resources!
- For everything else you need to know for the start of semester, visit QUT’s orientation guide.
We look forward to meeting you in the Library and helping you get off to a brilliant start!