This is the last chance to withdraw from an academic unit without financial penalty.
WHAT DOES CENSUS DATE REALLY MEAN?
Census date is the date by which you need to have your enrolment requirements finalised.
On or before census date:
- Commonwealth supported students must submit their online request for Commonwealth support and HECS-HELP form.
- Students who selected the up-front or partial payment option pay all or part of their student contribution amount
- Students with HECS-HELP loan [that is, if you are deferring part or your entire student contribution amount] must provide their Tax File Number.
- Eligible tuition fee paying students who are seeking Commonwealth assistance to pay their tuition fees must submit online request for FEE-HELP form and provide their Tax File Number.
- Tuition fee paying students must pay their fees.
IF YOU DON’T COMPLETE THE ABOVE the following could happen:
- Cancellation of enrolment. In accordance with the Higher Education Support Act 2003 (HESA) QUT cannot accept late up-front payment or late applications of HECS-HELP or FEE-HELP forms. Students who are cancelled are required to apply for readmission into a following semester.
- No additions to enrolment will be accepted after the census date in any teaching period.
- Full financial liability for any units you withdraw from after the census date.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE go to: