Celebrate the Melbourne Cup in style on Tuesday 7th November 2017…
Whether you’re studying or interested in fashion, QUT Library has a large number of resources on fashion from which you can draw inspiration.
For more information, check out this library subject guide on fashion.
view databases in the Creative Industries study area – fashion
- WGSN (Worth Global Style Network)
A very visual, glossy database for trends and forecasting in fashion. WGSN Insight helps the creative thinkers in fashion stay ahead.
- Vogue Archive (via ProQuest)
A complete archive of American Vogue, from the first issue in 1892 to the current month, reproduced in high resolution colour page images.
search for books and ebooks in qut library
- In The Front Row: How Australian Fashion Made The World Stage by Simon P. Lock
- Fashion: Australian & New Zealand Designers by Mitchell Oakley Smith
- Hats by Madame Paulette: Paris Milliner Extraordinaire by Annie Schneider
find online videos and dvds via the library
- The Dressmaker
Starring Kate Winslet and Liam Hemsworth (also available through Kanopy)
- The Closet Tales of Australian Fashion
Features Australian fashion designers Morrissey, Willow, Lover and Akira.
- The September Issue: Anna Wintour And The Making Of Vogue
A documentary showing an inside view of the world of fashion.