QUT Library is taking a holiday! From Saturday 24th December until Monday 2nd January all QUT Libraries will be closed. Our website has all the details. But don’t fret if you want to get some extra study time in over the holiday season, the 24 hour labs at Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove will still be open.
If you think you will suffer from library withdrawal remember we have loads of resources available to you online. This includes our databases to help with any summer semester information needs, our videos to keep you entertained over the break and our eBook collection for those who want to get into their summer reading. Our top picks for this summer are –
- Die Hard – This action packed movie is a Christmas classic!
- A Christmas Carol – Charles Dickens novel as an audio book makes it easy to get into the festive season.
- Day Boy – Read a new take on vampires from a local Brisbane author.
- A Walk in the Woods – The comedian Bill Bryson takes you on a hilarious hike.
- 10 Things I Hate About You – Based on Shakespeare’s Taming of the Shrew, this is a must watch movie!
But remember, if you want to borrow any library books or DVD in hard copy or speak to a librarian make sure to contact us before December 24th.
From all of us at QUT Library we wish you a safe and happy holiday season!