Keep track of citation counts of your own articles and find high impact research in your field with Web of Science.
Web of Science’s collection of databases provides citation count information for scholarly articles, books and conference proceedings. With sophisticated citation analysis functionalities, you can track citation activity, monitor citation trends and map citation relationships.
Web of Science indexes abstracts and citation information in subject areas such as science, social science and humanities.
Databases available via Web of Science include:
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SCI-Expanded)
- Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI)
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index (A&HCI)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index-Science (CPCI-S)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index-Social Science & Humanities (CPCI-SSH)
- Book Citation Index-Science (BKCI-S)
- Book Citation Index-Social Sciences & Humanities (BKCI-SSH)
- Current Chemical Reactions (CCR-Expanded)
- Index Chemicus