Welcome new students and welcome back to continuing students!
We’d like to remind you that we have two Counsellors on campus to assist you with any personal, welfare or career concerns that you may have.
We can help you with things like:
- Adjusting to uni
- Getting the study/life balance right for you
- Dealing with depression, anxiety, eating disorders, health/disability issues…
- Common student concerns about procrastination, perfectionism, motivation …
- Support for extension for an assignment
- Support for withdrawal without academic/financial penalty
- Financial difficulties
- Concerns about career direction or course choice
- Prac issues
- Seeking part-time employment
- Resumes and application letters
- Graduate jobsearch strategies
And heaps more!
Make a time to see us at the Student Centre (ph 5316 7400), or come and say “hello” at our Problem Solving Cafe in the Library – Tuesdays 2-3 pm and Thursdays 10-11am… and grab a free coffee, biscuits, info and other goodies!
Mandy White Maria Oram
Mon – Thurs Tues -Thurs