- Shark-repellent wet suits
- Floating bins that collect debris in the sea
- Virtual reality technology that builds empathy in the user
- A platform that enables people to live chat with celebrities, experts and influencers
- A curious pink fox that’s leading the crowd in children’s edu-tainment
- Crowd-sourced photo and video journalism… and more.
Yes, it’s quite fascinating to find yourself at the epicentre of creativity and innovation as I did when I recently attended the 2016 ‘Creative 3’ conference (courtesy of a bursary – thank you, QUT Business School!).