ACE is soon conducting the Australian leg of the GEM (Global Entrepreneurship Monitor) study. As part of this project, we conduct a National Expert Survey (through April and May). This survey reports on the national framework conditions for entrepreneurship in Australia.
We are conducting a short (5 minute) survey of several expert respondent in each category below. Each expert is required to have a sound knowledge of the Australian conditions (or at least one State or Territory) in at least one of the following areas:
- Entrepreneurial financing,
- governmental policies,
- governmental programs,
- entrepreneurial education and training,
- R&D transfer,
- commercial and professional infrastructure,
- internal market openness,
- physical and services infrastructure,
- social and cultural norms.
If you would like to nominate (or self-nominate) an Australian expert in any of the areas, please complete the online form.
Associate Professor Paul Steffens
Deputy Director, ACE